A moment of gratitude for our mothers.


Eland Bronstein - Son / Volunteer Relations Coordinator / Tour Guide

I am sitting at a cafe overlooking the the worlds holiest river, The Ganga, drinking a nice Americano on Mothers day. I can't help but feel total gratitude towards my mom who really made this all happen. She is a gift that keeps on giving. 


Think about it. We are brought into this world through a gift of love. Then we are cared for, fed, nurtured and raised with no expectation of anything in return. Our entire lives are formed around giving. It is only natural that we live out lives in gratitude and giving. 


So again, as I sit watching the fast flowing river, with rafts full of tourists (which I am not totally sure I support) and drinking an awesome coffee, I am reminded to be grateful to my mother, to all people and to Mother Earth. 


Namaste for now,

- Eland

ps. I will be very grateful if you "Like" the Let Live Travel Facebook page. 




Eland

No comments:

Post a Comment